Vets warn of paralysis ticks

October 1st, 2013

Vets at the Murdoch Pet Emergency Centre (MPEC) are warning of potentially fatal toxicity in pets due to a sudden increase in paralysis tick cases.

+ Find out more

Winter chill a pain for pets

June 26th, 2013

With more chilly weather across much of the nation in coming days, veterinarians warn that our pets may need special attention.

+ Find out more

First snake bite of the season

September 17th, 2010

The first snake bite of the season has prompted a warning from vets at Murdoch University Veterinary Hospital about the deadly threat to dogs and cats.

+ Find out more