Visitors can spend the day exploring, asking questions and making discoveries around the South Street campus to experience life at Murdoch.
Murdoch staff will be on hand to give advice on courses, admissions, career paths and general information about fees and enrolments.
There will also be a huge range of activities going on at hundreds of “hotspots” all over campus.
They will include:
- interactive presentations on the business of rock and roll;
- primary science teaching experiments for the classroom;
- posture examinations at the Chiropractic Clinic;
- tours of Murdoch’s supercomputer facility;
- a chance to watch Murdoch radio students in their studio;
- fiery thermite reactions;
- the opportunity to make your own gold nano particles and;
- demonstrations of facial reconstruction by building a face in clay
When you’ve finished exploring the campus you can find your way back to the central hub at Bush Court for some food and refreshments and have fun on the rides including zorb ball, bungee run and for the youngsters cup and saucer or pony rides.
Not to be missed is the free entertainment on the day – enjoy the hot band line-up:
- The Novocaines: 3.20pm – 4.00pm
- Felicity Groom and The Black Black Smoke: 2.20pm – 3.00pm
- Boys Boys Boys: 1.20pm-2.00pm
- The Joe Kings: 12.30pm – 1.00pm
- Goodnight Tiger: 12.00pm – 12.20pm
There is also a chance to win 10 music festival tickets to One Movement 2010, a West Coast Blues ‘n’ Roots Festival signed guitar and a Nintendo Wii console.