Murdoch Business School (MBS) has been awarded an Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations grant.
The grant allows Murdoch to offer part scholarships to undergraduate students for the 2011 MBS International Study Tour, which begins in mid-year break.
Eligible students can receive up to $2,000 in financial assistance for the 2011 tour to central europe taking in such destinations as London, Amsterdam, Paris and Frankfurt.
To be eligible students must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia and be any of the following:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students;
- Students from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds;
- Students from low socio-economic backgrounds;
- Students from regional or remote areas; and
- Women in non- traditional areas of study
For more information on the MBS 2011 International Study Tour contact firstname.lastname@example.org